Tim Ferguson is one of Australia’s most accomplished comedians.
He has battled Multiple Sclerosis (MS) for 30 years, but it won’t get in his way!
He wrote and directed the comedy movie SPIN OUT [Sony Pictures, 2016] tours the world with comedy trio the Doug Anthony All Stars [DAAS] and has written bestselling novels, comedy manuals, and live shows.
He’s a highly regarded corporate event host and keynote speaker. He travels in a wheelchair, but has a brilliant ability to delight and amuse audiences. He proves that disability can be conquered. “My wheelchair helps me move faster than most people!”
Tim’s keynote speech is informative, touching and funny. Its themes are “Overcoming Obstacles & Adapting to Change”. It shows that humour, flexibility and teamwork can overcome challenges.
Tim works with various professional and government organisations to generate employment for disabled people.
His comedy group DAAS won the Edinburgh Festival’s biggest award ‘Spirit Of The Fringe Award’ in 2016. DAAS perform to sell-out crowds worldwide.
Tim writes, directs and produces sitcoms, movies, entertainment TV and live comedy shows.
He’s the hardest-working person in Australian showbiz!
- Client Type: Management
- Email Agent
- AFTRS 5 day comedy screenwriting course with TIM FERGUSON
- Tim Ferguson on The Project
- Tim Ferguson wins at Fringe World
- Doug Anthony All Stars Charm London
- Near Death Experience: 5 Star Review
- Doug Anthony All Stars Do It Again
- Tim Ferguson on A Current Affair with Tracy Grimshaw
- Tim Ferguson chats about co-directing Spin Out, teaching comedy and breaking barriers for people with disability in the screen industry