Annie works across film, television and commercials as a production designer.
Annie’s feature film credits include SWAN SONG directed by the Oscar winner Benjamin Cleary starring Mahershala Ali, Glen Close and Awkwafina; PENGUIN BLOOM directed by Glendyn Ivin starring Naomi Watts and Andrew Lincoln; THE YELLOW BIRDS directed by Alexandre Moors, starring Alden Ehrenreich and Jennifer Aniston; and SLEEPING BEAUTY directed by Julia Leigh which screened in competition at the Cannes Film Festival and was nominated for best production design at the 2011 AACTA Awards. Other films include ADORE (nominated for best production design at the 2013 AACTA awards) and DISGRACE (Winner FIPRESCI Toronto International Film Festival).
Annie’s television credits include Jane Campion’s TOP OF THE LAKE: CHINA GIRL, the much anticipated second series premiered at Cannes, the first ever television series to screen at the prestigious festival and was also nominated for best production design at the 2017 AACTA Awards. Annie nominated for her production design of BLACK MIRROR STRIKING VIPERS Season 5 for Netflix at the 2020 Art Directors Guild of America Awards and recently designed the Showtime series starring Kirsten Dunst ON BECOMING A GOD IN CENTRAL FLORIDA.
Annie has been an Art Director on many films and won the Art Directors Guild of America award and Golden Satellite award for her work on Baz Luhrmann’s box office hit MOULIN ROUGE. Other awards include a Bronze Cannes Lion for her Production Design and Art Direction for the commercial AIRBNB A Different Paris.
Annie is a graduate of the Australian Film Television and Radio School, with a Bachelor of Arts specialising in Production Design and from the College of Fine Arts with a Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts.
- Client Type: Designers Film & TV Designers
- Email Agent
- Annie Beauchamp discusses ‘SWAN SONG’ with Deadline
- Praise for Annie Beauchamp’s design on ‘SWAN SONG’
- HLA clients nominated for 10th Anniversary APDG Awards
- First look at PENGUIN BLOOM- showcasing the wonderful work of GLENDYN IVIN, SAM CHIPLIN and ANNIE BEAUCHAMP.
- ANNIE BEAUCHAMP and Esta Spalding labelled one of the Top Female Collaborations of 2019 for ON BECOMING A GOD IN CENTRAL FLORIDA
- Congratulations to ANNIE BEAUCHAMP for her Art Directors Guild nomination for her work on BLACK MIRROR: STRIKING VIPERS
- MARIOT KERR and ANNIE BEAUCHAMP nominated for APDG Awards
- AACTA’s Announced
- BERLIN SYNDROME & YELLOW BIRDS headed to Sundance
- Congratulations 2016 APDG Award Winners!
- Congratualtions to production designer Annie Beauchamp and the rest of the Photoplay team for picking 2 Cannes Lions